Men’s gloves Viking Bormio Ski Man – for skiing and snowboarding, for beginners and advanced!
If you are looking for reliable thermal protection in difficult conditions on the slopes, Viking gloves will meet your expectations 100%! Breathable outer fabric with increased water resistance effectively blocks snow and rain , keeping skin fresh and dry. The layer of filling and a wide cuff with adjustable ribbing ensure the thermal comfort of the hand . The reinforced palm provides a firm grip on the ski poles , and also prevents abrasion of the gloves from sharp fastenings of boots, ski edges or belaying in the event of a fall. The solid construction and timeless design guarantee you the effective use of Viking ski gloves for at least several seasons.
- Aqua Thermo Tex technology for breathability and water resistance
- non-slip hand reinforcement
- cuff rib
- adjustable wrist circumference
- ski pass pocket
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 8,0 kg weight
» The weight blocks are welded to the handle.
» High-quality knurling for optimal grip.
» weight gradation from 2.0 – 30,0 kg.
» Weight difference with a tolerance of +/-1%.
» Handle: steel, hard chromed
» Weight block: steel with polyurethane coating
» Handle diameter: 32,0 mm
» Inner handle length: 145,0 mm
» Colour: black / blue
- Improves balance and coordination
- Strengthens the leg and ankle muscles, thereby increasing their range of motion
- Enhances trunk and pelvic girdle stability
- 360 degrees range of movement
- Easy to use
- Minimal stress on joints and muscles
- Ideal for rehabilitation and sports training
- Compact portable design, can be used anywhere
- Material: plastic
- Size approx: 39cm diameter, 8cm height
- Sold per piece.