Speedo – Ergo Earplugs Assorted
Essential accessory for serious swimmers
Named for their ergonomic design and tailored to the shape of the ear, Ergo Ear Plugs are easy to put in and take out, comfortable to wear and specifically designed for use in the water. Keep the water out and your earplugs in whilst enjoying a comfortable, secure fit. Comes with a reusable case for safe storage.
Forcing your body to work harder for a stronger, faster swim
Acting as both a pullbuoy and kickboard, the Elite Pullkick helps you make the most of every minute of your workout. From arms, helping to isolate upper body muscles forcing them to perform your propulsion, to legs doing the same thing for your lower body. The increased and Endurance® enhancing buoyancy helps keep your body in a better position making it easier to swim for longer.
- Speedo Aquapulse Max Swimming Goggles. An innovative low-profile technology model.
- Widevision polycarbonate lenses for maximum viewing angles.
- They are also UV-resistant and have an anti-fog coating.
- IQ Fit synthetic rubber seal provides a secure fit, resists leakage and improves hydrodynamic properties by considering the anatomy of the athlete’s head and face.
- Double adjustable silicone strap.
Bonus buoyancy for better positioning
The beauty of a back float is that it helps to keep a swimmer in the correct, horizontal position by providing added buoyancy to the back. An alternative to armbands and other buoyancy aids, this back float in vibrant pink is specially designed to help simulate the correct swimming position helping to establish and improve alignment and positioning. The more confident your little swimmer becomes, the more layers you can remove until they adopt the perfect position unaided.