Men’s technical sweatshirt LE TOUR, made of high-quality Micro Fleece, recommended as a second insulation layer for all kinds of activities at lower temperatures – not only as an element of a ski or running outfit, but also as a warm trekking sweatshirt.
Made of?Micro Fleece?knit???- a very light fleece made of??densely arranged microfibers??with an additional finish preventing excessive pilling.?Sheared several times,?rough on both sides?to maintain thermal properties??.
Fleece is??flexible??and??pleasant to the touch??- great for longer use.
According to the Temperature Control System, the LE TOUR sweatshirt belongs to the WARM group.?It is best to use it as a second layer of clothing at temperatures??from about +15 degrees C??[low activity]??to around -25 degrees C??[high activity].
- Turtleneck with a zipper??for quick donning,
- Optimal height of the collar??- it protects the neck from getting cold and does not cause pressure,
- Stiffened tab under the??zipper as an additional protection against wind and chin protection,
- Extended back??and sleeves for better shaping of the body during intense movement,
- “Scratched” inner surface??- reliably warm and very pleasant to the touch.
- Flat, offset seams??prevent chafing of the skin and overlapping seams from the next layers of clothing.
- Manufactured??in Europe??in factories audited by??Fair Wear Foundation??- a guarantee of safe and fair working conditions,
- Made of the highest quality fibers, confirmed by the??ko-Tex Standard 100?certificate??.
- Vendor: marketing
- No ratings found yet!