Suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
Dri-Tec waterproof membrane ensures dry feet
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Padded collar and tongue provides comfort
- Abrasion-resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain
- Ghillie lacing system creates a snug and secure fit
- Soft air mesh lining provides instant comfort and breathability
- Unique Big-Fit System with removable volume adjuster insole allows children’s feet room to grow so that boots last longer
- Moulded impact-absorbing midsole ensures long lasting cushioning and comfort
- Multi Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
- Suede upper with breathable mesh underlay provides a secure and comfortable fit.
- Ghillie and rustproof hardware lacing system provides a snug and secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue provides extreme comfort.
- Abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects against rough terrain.
- Soft mesh lining provides instant comfort.
- Removable moulded EVA insole delivers underfoot cushioning.
- Lightweight, durable ‘fork shank’ ensures flexibility and stability.
The Craghoppers Kiwi Trek Long Sleeve Shirt is made from the classic Kiwi fabric but with a more contemporary fit and streamlined finish for improved comfort. SolarShield Technology gives the shirt a UPF of 40+, making it a smart choice for summer wear and travel abroad.
Features of the Kiwi Trek Shirt include a solar collar for improved neck protection, 2 pockets including 1 zipped and Wash&Wear technology so you can skip the need for ironing.
Kiwi Trek is designed to go the distance. Constructed from tried-and-tested Kiwi fabric with inbuilt sun protection and NosiDefence insect-proof weave, but with more streamlined, contemporary fit for enhanced comfort. An impressive performer in the proud Kiwi tradition.