- Coating: anti
- reflective – The frame of the presented model is made of high-strength aluminum pipes with a diameter of 25 mm
- Wheel diameter: 14 cm
- Height adjustment and mesh tension
- Table height adjustment
- Antibacterial coating
- The presence of a double action interlock – Roughness compensators
- The ability to play on your own
- Four plastic transport rollers made of plastic
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 49.00 x 153.00 x 171.00 cm
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 274.00 x 76.00 x 152.50 cm
- Countertop Thickness: 16 mm
Help your child build their confidence in the water with our Sea Squad kickboard, designed for young swimmers who are comfortable with Stage 3 of our Learn to Swim programme. Ergonomically designed, it includes grip points to help with their hand positioning and swim technique. Available in vibrant blue with a fun Sea Squad octopus motif. Free from PVC.All of our products are manufactured to rigorous safety standards, ensuring they are safe to use in the water where the wearer is within their depth.
Forcing the lower body to work harder for better leg strength
Improve leg strength and focus on your kick technique with the Elite kickboard. By isolating the lower body, the increased buoyancy of the Kick Board encourages improved strength and leg muscle, forcing your lower body to work harder in the water. Designed around the way you grip it for a supportive yet natural fit.