Get a kick out of training and work harder to swim faster
The Biofuse Fitness Fins’ short, dual intensity fins with stiff blades create maximum resistance in the water. Maximum resistance means more workload on your leg muscles which means increased strength and Endurance®. You’ll also be able to go faster through the water as the fins add additional propulsion to your stroke leaving you free to focus on your technique. As the Biofuse Training Fins forces ankle extension during kicking, it helps to develop ankle mobility too for a more propulsive and powerful kick. Available in a sporty charcoal and blue.
- Improves balance and coordination
- Strengthens the leg and ankle muscles, thereby increasing their range of motion
- Enhances trunk and pelvic girdle stability
- 360 degrees range of movement
- Easy to use
- Minimal stress on joints and muscles
- Ideal for rehabilitation and sports training
- Compact portable design, can be used anywhere
- Material: plastic
- Size approx: 39cm diameter, 8cm height
- Sold per piece.
- 14,0 kg weight
» The weight blocks are welded to the handle.
» High-quality knurling for optimal grip.
» weight gradation from 2.0 – 30,0 kg.
» Weight difference with a tolerance of +/-1%.
» Handle: steel, hard chromed
» Weight block: steel with polyurethane coating
» Handle diameter: 32,0 mm
» Inner handle length: 145,0 mm
» Colour: black / blue