- The chin-up bar with tubes offers more than extra comfort with cushioned handles as compared to a simple chin-up bar. The tubes make a variety of diverse exercises possible.
- Length of the tube:
– 51 cm
- Along with many different handle variants for pull-ups
- The inner dimension of the door frame should be at least 78 cm and a maximum of 92 cm
- The door frame must be 15 cm wide
- The MULTI CHIN-UP BAR excels with a variety of training possibilities and can be easily hanged onto every door (no assembly on the door frame necessary).
- Along with many different handle variants for pull-ups, the bar can also be used for challenging floor exercises and can be used as a dip and press-up handle.
- The inner dimension of the door frame should be at least 78 cm and a maximum of 92 cm. The door frame must be 15 cm wide.
- Whether this training device is being used at the moment or not, once it is attached to your door frame (77-85 cm)
- You no longer need to worry about space-saving storage